Monday, January 3, 2011

Okay, it's been a while

I have been absent from posting for a while.  I have been so busy between work (overtime) and photography (the editing takes up so much time).  So I will post a few pics from when Sam took me for a weekend to Winthrop (an amazing place!!!!!). 

Oh, and in my exciting news...I received my OFFICIAL business license for "Jen Chesnut Photography".  I decided it was time to make it official and trademark the name (in case another one exists out there).  So excited.  I look forward to all the portrait sessions I get to do in 2011....it will start off with some sweet baby photos!!!  BRAND NEW BABIES!

Enjoy Winthrop through my eyes and the enhancements of presets created by Laura (who is amazing) at www.prettypresets.com.





























5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Jen! Remember to take it easy once in a while :)ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound pretty busy! The pictures are great, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures!! You need to be looking for some competitions, where the reward is having your pictures published in books. I LOVE the winter scenic picture at the lake. WOW!!!! Could you enlarge that one and send it to me?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the picture with the red barn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such awesome pictures Jen! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete