Monday, February 7, 2011

San Fran (January 2010) - The first set of photos

Here are some photos I played with tonight.  Some have the HDR effect added to them so they look surreal (and I love it).  More to come.

Alcatraz in HDR

Oakland Temple - such beauty!





Alcatraz Island - Quarters for the Families of the Guards

Sunset from Alcatraz Island - My FAVORITE photo (pat on my back)

Fog rolling over the Golden Gate Bridge at Sunset


Monterey Bay Aquarium



San Fran City Lights at Night in HDR

1 comment:

  1. Stunning photos Jen! Oakland temple is one of my favorites. We lived in San Ramon for almost four years, and that was our temple, but going there it is SO trashy and nasty everywhere and then you arrive at the temple and it is a little bit of heaven on earth. Such an obvious contrast, I love it.

    ReplyDelete