Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby Steps...one foot in front of the other

Okay, I am slowly trying to get used to keeping a blog. I love going to everyones to read and get caught up on their life. I really wanted to post pictures but I haven't downloaded them to my computer yet. Two weeks ago Sam took me out to Orcas Island. For one, he knows I love riding the ferry and he wanted to take me out there to get sunset shots...and I did!!!! I took them as RAW photos so I have to upload them through Photoshop RAW to see which photo is which. I will try to post at least one.

Okay, I decided to stop writing and go upload some pictures so here you go! I am loving my photography "hobby" and I am taking it more to the next level of family portraits, etc. Tulip festival is coming up soon so I will be out there taking flower & family portraits!! Love this time of year in the NW!










1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really are getting good at the photography thing! I love it!! If you need any practice on large, difficult to manage families...give me a call!! :)

    ReplyDelete