Thursday, March 18, 2010

Russ' Wedding

So last weekend we went down to Vancouver for Russ' wedding. We were given 3 weeks notice & I was asked to be the photographer. I thought, no big deal. But when the night before the big day arrived I suddenly got really nervous. Why? Because my brother-in-law takes so many pictures and will probably really critique mine...plus he is a Photoshop whiz with more experience on it then me. And did I mention he is a graphic artist? Okay yeah, now do you see my reason for being nervous?

It was a beautiful sunny day with blue skies and big white fluffy clouds. The wedding went off without a hitch and Bre looked absolutely beautiful. There may have been some drama, but come on, what is a wedding without drama, right? (I totally disagree!)

Here are a few of the pictures...I shot in RAW format so you actually have to convert them to a jpeg format before you can upload them.

Congrats to the newest Mr. & Mrs. Chesnut.


Russ awaiting the arrival of the late bride and family (but hey, you never start without the bride so she can be as late as she wants)


The beautiful bride & her AWESOME dad Bob (seriously, we all loved Bob! And he was looking very sharp in his tie, but I think he didn't care for that tie much!) :)


You gotta have a picture of the flowers...right?


Good husband...make sure her dress is ALWAYS perfect!


Picking the bride up to the next rock (they picked the place)






Love this picture




Token kissing picture...they cooperated very well for these pics.

I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment