Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pretty Presets...Testing the Newest Collection, "Love Collection"

Here are some photos that have had the amazing presets created by Laura of Pretty Presets added to them to pop the color or to give it a more vintage look.  I love these presets.  If you want to see all Laura has, go to www.prettypresets.com.  This latest collection is available to buy tomorrow!

Here is the fun I had:


















(golden hour & vintage) - this is an old truck out at an cheese & wine farm at Tillamook Beach in Oregon.

















(add sunlight) - at that same farm...I love old farm equipment and rusted out old cars












(aspen and blueberries) - Tillamook Oregon coast












(golden hour & stunning) Tillamook Oregon coast at sunset

















(dazzling) - I love how this presets give the photo an older feel - Tillamook Oregon coast

















(falling for you) - perfect name and again a great vintage feel - Kristi & Sean at the Tillamook Oregon coast

















(aspen) - Sam jumping his trials bike over the weekend for my entertainment - it was a gorgeous day!












(antiqued & exquisite) Sam taking on the stump...I love how vertical the bike is and the 30 degree bend in his upper body.












(aspen) - Sam soaring over the stump












(stunning) - I just love the body positioning to make the trials bike do its magic

















(blueberry & mint green) - this is what it should look like, he drove up the tree and then on the back wheel did a 180 degree wheelie...my line, he was learning new tricks (I always pick the "sweet" lines - right boys?!?!!)  I will post more photos of this trick later so you can really see it in stages

















(soft splendor) - this is my favorite picture!!!  What a good lookin' man I have.  That's the '50 chevy in the background...I love the texture the sanded out paint job gives.

















(add sunlight, aspen and daisy) - the sweet little bumble bees love my lavender plant and I love this photo

That's all for tonight!  I will post some recent portraits in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment